Sunday Post #6: Essie Haul

L-R
Funny Face – a bright fuchsia pink
Lovie Dovie – a creamy medium pink
Vanity Fairest – a sheer wash of baby pink

With Superdrug and their 3 for 2 offer at the moment this purchase was bound to happen! It’s my first purchase from their new diffusion line, I usually buy my Essie polishes from US sellers on eBay as it works out a lot cheaper but it worked out pretty good with the the offer so I thought “why the heck not!?” The first two I have wanted for a while and the last was instead of Ballet Slippers as it sold out literally as I was placing my order 🙁

The diffusion line polishes have a wider brush than regular Essies which makes application a tonne quicker and easier! The formula is amazing, as ever and the colours are beautiful. I’m sure these little beauties will be popping up in NOTDs very soon!

What shades are on your wishlist?

9 Comments

1. May 27, 2012 / 8:18 am

I really want to try essiennail polish. I can't find anywhere in Birmingham that sells them. Think I'm going to have to purchase online. Love the colours you got!!
    Charlotte
    Lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk
    X x x

2. May 27, 2012 / 10:27 am

ooo! Lovie Dovie is such a lovely shade! 🙂

3. May 27, 2012 / 4:36 pm

I nearly bought Funny Face the other day – it looks like a lovely girlie pink – I got a bit put off by the price but I think I'll proberbly end up getting it lol xx

4. May 27, 2012 / 4:54 pm

So pretty! I love all of the colors you chose, Essie polishes are so nice!

5. May 27, 2012 / 5:13 pm

Such cute colours you picked up! Vanity Fairest looks really nice. How long do the superdrug 3 for 2 promotions go on for? I'm going to London in two weeks and plan on picking up a few Essie polishes, Ballet Slippers is on my wishlist too (': x

6. May 28, 2012 / 1:17 pm

They're really nice shades! I think I'm gonna have a mini essie haul soon! Probs be an ebay one as they are even more overpriced here in Oz! I saw quite a few bloggers have gotten 3 packs in TKmaxx for about a tenner!

joanne from jimmilou.com

7. May 28, 2012 / 6:36 pm

I've just picked up lovie dovie the other day it's such a pretty colour, I also think I might have to pick up Fiji soon 🙂