It’s that time of the month where I set myself some goals and after smashing last months I’m feeling pretty damn positive about this months goals too!
01. Daily yoga – I really want (need) to sort my shit out exercise wise. Yoga seems like a good place to start. There is a lot of umming and ahhing about how beneficial yoga is for those with HMS/EDS with a lot of people saying it’s leaning more to actually being damaging because of the risk of hyperextending. I used to do a bit a while back but ended up sacking it off because I just didn’t have the time but I don’t remember any adverse effects or any more pain than usual so I will see how it goes. I’ve downloaded a 5 minute yoga app on my phone in the hope it’ll give me motivation to find the time to at least give it a try.
02. Meal planning – I need to start meal planning again! I suck so much when to comes to impulse buying and I spend so much on stuff we don’t really need so I’ve created a page in my bullet journal for a months worth of meal planning so heres to hoping I use it!
03. Go to bed earlier – I’ve been majorly sucking in the sleep department lately and haven’t been going to sleep until about 1am and hating my life in the morning because Lily has me up the majority of the early morning.
04. Keep on top of broken links – I finally got round to checking my broken links for the first time in probably 4 years and holy shit did I regret leaving it that long. I had close to 200 to sort and it took me an entire day. I do NOT want to be doing that again in a hurry.
05. Switch up my subscription boxes – I’ve had Pink Parcel for a while now and I don’t know, I’m just getting a bit bored of them. The bits your get are great and I do love the contents of them but I just fancy a switch up. I’ve been subscribed to Glossybox, Birch Box (before it was Birch Box), Degustabox, various other beauty boxes over the years and I just want something different to photograph haha!
06. Have a digital detox – After reading Emily from Babies and Beauty‘s post about decluttering I came to a realisation that I fucking need to detox the hell out of my socials! I’ve had most of my accounts since school/college and I have not once really gone through them and there are so many inactive accounts and things I’m just not interested in seeing anymore. Pray for me because it’s going to take me ages to go through them all.
Right, so I think that’s it. I hope I can smash these like last month, here’s to being optimistic!