March 2018 Goals

It’s that time of the month where I set myself some goals and after smashing last months I’m feeling pretty damn positive about this months goals too! So let’s get stuck in!

01. Daily yoga – I really want (need) to sort my shit out exercise wise. Yoga seems like a good place to start. There is a lot of umming and ahhing about how beneficial yoga is for those with HMS/EDS with a lot of people saying it’s leaning more to actually being damaging because of the risk of hyperextending. I used to do a bit a while back but ended up sacking it off because I just didn’t have the time but I don’t remember any adverse effects or any more pain than usual so I will see how it goes. I’ve downloaded a 5 minute yoga app on my phone in the hope it’ll give me motivation to find the time to at least give it a try.

02. Meal planning – I need to start meal planning again! I suck so much when to comes to impulse buying and I spend so much on stuff we don’t really need so I’ve created a page in my bullet journal for a months worth of meal planning so heres to hoping I use it!

03. Go to bed earlier – I’ve been majorly sucking in the sleep department lately and haven’t been going to sleep until about 1am and hating my life in the morning because Lily has me up the majority of the early morning.

04. Keep on top of broken links – I finally got round to checking my broken links for the first time in probably 4 years and holy shit did I regret leaving it that long. I had close to 200 to sort and it took me an entire day. I do NOT want to be doing that again in a hurry.

05. Switch up my subscription boxes – I’ve had Pink Parcel for a while now and I don’t know, I’m just getting a bit bored of them. The bits your get are great and I do love the contents of them but I just fancy a switch up. I’ve been subscribed to Glossybox, Birch Box (before it was Birch Box), Degustabox, various other beauty boxes over the years and I just want something different to photograph haha!

06. Have a digital detox – After reading Emily from Babies and Beauty‘s post about decluttering I came to a realisation that I fucking need to detox the hell out of my socials! I’ve had most of my accounts since school/college and I have not once really gone through them and there are so many inactive accounts and things I’m just not interested in seeing anymore. Pray for me because it’s going to take me ages to go through them all.

Right, so I think that’s it. I hope I can smash these like last month, here’s to being optimistic!

Check out my past goals here.

Share:

16 Comments

1. March 7, 2018 / 9:49 pm

These are great goals! I think I might have to copy all of them. I’m sure you’ll do great x

• March 7, 2018 / 9:51 pm

Thank you my lovely! Heres to hoping! xx

2. March 8, 2018 / 6:31 am

I’ve been thinking about trying yoga, I need to do something exercise wise desperately! And I need to go back to meal planning, popping to the shops all the time is costing me a furtune. Good luck completing your goals x

• March 9, 2018 / 6:31 pm

I could literally bankrupt myself buying food. I’m so bad! haha! x

3. March 8, 2018 / 9:02 am

Loving your goals again this month, Deffo want to set some for myself, probably one being take a life detox and chill out haha, I never stop either at work or at home!

xx

• March 9, 2018 / 6:32 pm

A life detox sounds pretty damn good actually! I’ve been non stop since the new year and could really do with a break to be honest! Chance will be a fine thing though! x

4. March 9, 2018 / 8:14 am

Amen to the digital detox. My Instagram is still awash with the Australian Bikini Models that I was obsessed with in uni… no one needs to compare their post baby bod to those every morning!

• March 9, 2018 / 6:30 pm

Mine is full of celebs and random accounts that are inactive now. And a bunch of chefs from that cooking phase I went through haha! x

5. stephanie
    March 9, 2018 / 12:15 pm

Some really great goals, big believer in setting goals to keep yourself motivated. x

• March 9, 2018 / 6:29 pm

Thank you! It definitely helps me keep motivated about sticking to them for sure! x

6. March 9, 2018 / 6:42 pm

Yes yes yes to meal planning! Something I’ve started doing more of and it’s working out so much better x

• March 10, 2018 / 10:09 pm

I’m meal planning as we speak! Feels so much better ordering food I know I actually need instead of literally everything I don’t haha! xx

7. March 10, 2018 / 3:15 pm

Thank you for the mention lovely. I have loved decluttering my online space. Over the next week it’s going to be the accounts I follow and though I know so many will reciprocate this back, I just need my feeds to feel like my own again!

• March 10, 2018 / 10:08 pm

I’ve made a start and I’m already seeing content from people I love again! Yay! x

8. March 13, 2018 / 6:48 am

Meal planning is always a good idea. I honestly save so much money every month with meal planning!

• March 13, 2018 / 10:00 am

I did a meal plan for this week and ordered my shopping last night! I feel so much more organised already! x