March was been so bloody wet and miserable and I feel like I haven’t achieved much at all. I don’t know if it’s just me that feels like that but whenever I stay in for long periods of time I always feel so unproductive, almost like I’ve wasted a day even though I know I haven’t really. I am praying that April brings warmer temperatures and less fucking snow. I am so done with snow, and rain, and generally miserable cold temperatures and I just want Spring to actually…umm… spring. Just wait until it’s Summer and I’m moaning about the heat instead, it’s always the way. I’m so British when it comes to moaning about the weather. Anyway, on with what I’ve achieved this month although I feel like it hasn’t been much at all.
01. Got my arse into gear with the house – We have lived here since December and I’m still not done with the unpacking. Ok I have mostly done it and there is only like one box left but interiors wise we have a long way to go.
This month I have managed to :
- Make a start on the gallery wall – This is along our hallway, I want to fill it with awesome arty bits from illustrations, photographs to embroidery and wall hangings. I am so excited about this!
- Order most of then curtains – Some bloody gorgeous ones at that.
02. I smashed my March goals…mostly – minus the daily yoga and going to bed earlier because neither of those were going to happen lets be honest now. I’m well on my way through my digital detox, well twitter anyway. I’ve unfollowed all of the follow unfollow people, made sure I have any toxic people blocked on all my accounts and purged it of any inactive accounts. Instagram is next on the list but this whole digital detox is taking longer than I initially anticipated.
03. My DA went up by 4 – I’ve been working super hard on the back end of things for a while and it’s paying off finally! I know it’s not all about numbers, blah blah blah, but it’s just so nice to see all the hard work paying off.
04. Landed a collab with a pretty cool brand – This sounds proper braggy but I figured that being proud about shit I’ve achieved is allowed in an achievement post, right? Anyway, you will see that post at some point this week. I’m pretty darn excited about it actually, it may not seem like much to some but to me I’m pretty damn stoked to be honest.
05. I started writing again – not blog writing although that’s also definitely writing but I mean writing writing. That makes no sense does it? Basically I used to write poetry and I started jotting down random bits and things in my notes ready to put it all together at some point. It’s a start right? I probably won’t share it on here though, I generally only share that kinda thing on Tumblr.
Okay so maybe I have achieved more than I thought. This is why I love these posts, I never notice the things I actually do achieve and making myself actually sit down and actively think about it makes me realise that I have done a lot more shit than I thought. Go me!