Having a tough time coming up with blog post ideas? After my 50 Blog Post Ideas For Beauty Bloggers went down so well I thought I would do another one but for lifestyle posts. I seem to be leaning towards more lifestyle content lately so it seemed fitting and because we can’t always have blog ideas running out of our ears, I thought I’d put together a little collection to help you guys out on those bloggers block days, I hope they help!
50 Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle Bloggers…
01. What I eat in a day – a fave of mine.
02. 30 things before 30 – or whatever age. A bucket list of things you want to do before you hit the BIG 30 (the thought terrifies me and I’m still a fair way off it).
03. Life updates – I used to do a post every Sunday, aptly named The Sunday Post (I think I got the idea from The Anna Edit) which I used a a sort of weekly life updates although I was very flaky with this post so there are many, many weeks missing, haha!
04. Whats on my book shelf/Kindle.
05. Your bucket list.
06. How you met your partner – I love a good love story.
07. Facts about you – I recently posted 50 facts about me and it was so fun to do!
08. A book review.
09. eBay finds – eBay always has some treasures so why not share your finds in a post.
10. Top 10 must watch hows on Netflix.
11. Blogging tips – whether is be about starting a blog or how to improve you SEO everyone is always out for tips and how to posts.
12. Mental health update – it’s always good to open up and talk about your mental health.
13. Home peeks – show off your favourite bits in your home.
14. Homeware haul – my favourite type of haul at the moment!
15. Desk Selfie.
16. Monthly goals – a great way to stay on track as well as an interesting series!
17. Monthly achievements – this sort of ties on to the monthly goals as an opportunity to reflect on, well, what you’ve achieved this month.
18. Self care – you could write about the importance of self care, how you practise it, any products, tips, advice, etc.
19. How to deal with the negative side of social media – trolls, follow/unfollow, fake followers, cyberbullying, etc.
20. Reverse bucket list – talk about the things you’ve already ticked off your bucket list.
21. A list of your must read books.
22. A day in the life.
23. 10 things that make you happy.
24. Your OOTD.
25. A week in breakfasts – I love taking photos of pretty food and I love looking at photos of pretty food!
26. Top 10 must watch films.
27. 27 things in 27 years – (or however old you are) write about the things you’ve learned over the years.
28. Your favourite games – this could be of all time, growing up, right now, anything!
29. A letter for your younger self.
30. Life hacks – wether these are cleaning hacks, uni life hacks, parenting hacks. Everyone loves a good hack.
31. Organisation tips.
32. What you do after publishing a blog post – talk about the steps you take after putting a post live, how you share it, where you share it, etc.
Here are some examples from some other bloggers babes –
33. Foodie bucket list – all the food you want to try or places you want to eat.
35. Your morning routine.
36. An A-Z post – about yourself, the films you want to watch, books you have read, anything!
37. Pinterest finds – embed all of those beautiful pins that have inspired you or maybe list your favourite boards.
38. A gift guide.
39. A home tour.
40. A list of your favourite blog props.
41. Create a linky – or join in with somebody else’s, Caitylis has a fabulous photography one called “Sightings From” or another good one is the “#fivethingslinky” run by Georgia & Stanley and From, Rachael Claire…everyone loves a good linky.
42. Your fitness routine.
43. What’s on your desk? – I bloody love these posts! I must do one!
44. Your evening routine.
46. Your Starbucks/Costa order.
47. Your blogging experience so far – talk about the amazing people you’ve come to meet through blogging, or likewise, the not so amazing people that come with putting yourself out there.
48. Your own list of blog post ideas.
49. Your engagement/wedding story.
50. Things most people don’t know about me.
i hope you liked some of my ideas!
Pin For Later: