With October fast approaching (how the hell did that happen?!) it can only mean one thing in the blogging world, and that is…
For those who aren’t quite sure on what the actual fuck I’m on about, every year from the 1st to the 31st October bloggers challenge themselves to post a blog post every day for the whole month. Sounds excessive? You’re probably right but it’s a great challenge to set yourself, especially as a new blogger! I, by some miracle, completed Blogtober last year despite catching the flu literally the day after it started. Fucking typical. Anyway, my blog saw a dramatic increase in views that months so I’d say I was worth it.
Read my 2017 Blogtober posts here.
Anyway, to help you guys out as a Blogtober veteran I thought I’d compile a list of blog post ideas to help you out. You can thank me later <3
30 Blogtober Ideas…
01. 5 Things You Love About Autumn
02. Autumn Bucket List – List all the things you want to do this Autumn, from conker hunting to pumpkin picking.
03. DIY Halloween Costume
04. Homemade PSL Recipe
05. Autumnal Comfort Foods
06. Pumpkin Carving Looks
07. Halloween Make Up Tutorial
09. Autumn Candle Collection/Haul – Everyone loves a good haul don’t they!
10. National Trust Day Out – We love a good NT property, we are planning to go to Packwood House again this year for the beautiful autumnal vibes.
11. Halloween Playlist – Perfect for people looking for a good spooky playlist for a Halloween party or just to jam to in the kitchen!
13. Top 10 Halloween Films
14. Horror/Thriller Book Review
15. Spooky Meal Plan – Share some spooky meals, maybe even your favouite Halloween themed snacks or sweets too.
16. How to make your home cozy for Autumn/Winter
17. Autumn Wardrobe Staples for Mums
18. Autumn Baby Clothes Haul
19. Your Favourite Cozy Family Meals
20. Share your favourite Autumnal Photographs
21. Autumnal Desserts – From cakes to pies, anything goes.
22. How to cope with those back to school colds
23. Halloween Activities for Toddlers
24. What My Toddler Ate Tuesday – Halloween Themed
25. Family Grocery Haul
26. Halloween Events in your Area
27. Trick or Treat Safety
28. The Autumn Tag
29. DIY Halloween Treats for Trick or Treaters
30. Monthly Goals